We’re looking for a new part time Print Distributor to join our team. The successful candidate should have a strong interest across a wide range of Greater Manchester’s cultural events and be active within the scene.
Some of the role’s regular tasks are:
– Distribution of event posters throughout Central Manchester
– Managing and distributing a wide range of varied stock across a selection of Manchester’s bars, cafes, shops
– Using knowledge of Manchester’s cultural scene to place the right promotional material in the right locations
in order to target the most appropriate audience.
– Some sales aspects to the job role including pitching the idea of displaying posters to new potential sites and
bringing in new customers (bonus’ available)
– Ensuring all our promotional material remains up to date
– Some office based aspects too such as packing our regular monthly flyer pack
– Potential for new aspects and roles within the job as the company is growing
– Experience working with spreadsheets and managing a large amount of stock
– Fit & healthy
– Strong organisational skills
– Enthusiasm for music and cultural events
– Keen eye for detail
– Good communication skills
– Outgoing and confident
– Ability to work independently and manage your own time
– A bike would be useful & preferable too
For more information, click here for the full job description.
If interested, please send your CV with a brief covering letter to email@example.com