We’re looking for a new part time Print Distributor to join our team. The successful candidate should have a strong interest across a wide range of Greater Manchester’s cultural events and be active within the scene.
Some of the role’s regular tasks are:
– Distribution of event posters throughout Central Manchester
– Managing and distributing a wide range of varied stock across a selection of Manchester’s bars, cafes, shops
– Using knowledge of Manchester’s cultural scene to place the right promotional material in the right locations
in order to target the most appropriate audience.
– Some sales aspects to the job role including pitching the idea of displaying posters to new potential sites and
bringing in new customers (bonus’ available)
– Ensuring all our promotional material remains up to date
– Some office based aspects too such as packing our regular monthly flyer pack
– Potential for new aspects and roles within the job as the company is growing
– Experience working with spreadsheets and managing a large amount of stock
– Fit & healthy
– Strong organisational skills
– Enthusiasm for music and cultural events
– Keen eye for detail
– Good communication skills
– Outgoing and confident
– Ability to work independently and manage your own time
– A bike would be useful & preferable too
For more information, click here for the full job description.
If interested, please send your CV with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fancy listening to some of the best artists performing across Manchester in the coming months? Listen below for our latest playlist previewing those in town for this month’s best shows!